Terms and Conditions
Definition of our terminology as used within this document:
- A ‘Project’ is any work undertaken or service provided by Sniper Monkey for the Client on their request and as described in our confirmation order email to that Client.
- A ‘Client’ is a person, persons, business or organization using any of the services provided by Sniper Monkey.
- ‘Live Mode’ means the date the website is available on the Client’s chosen domain.
- ‘Domain’ is the website address as specified by the Client.
- ‘Open Source Software’ is software made freely available to anyone under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- ‘Content’ is both text and images that the Client requires on the website.
- ‘MB’ stands for megabytes and is a measure of storage space.
The SniperMonkey service is designed for people who are looking for a beautifully designed mobile-friendly website which can be updated by a team of professionals whenever required. Our innovative, easy to use system makes it possible for people with website experience to enjoy the benefits of a great website and its positive impact on their businesses.
Simply choose from the Standard ($499) or Ultimate ($999) packages and place your order. Upon order placement and payment, our team will immediately start working on your website and set up a live preview within 5 working days. Once the design and content are approved, our team will take your website live on your domain. One month after your order is placed, we will start charging your card $20 per month for the hosting and maintenance of your website. There is no long-term contract and no hidden fees.
Your card will be charged by SniperMonkey.com LLC. You may update your payment information or cancel your subscription at any time by calling our customer support toll-free at 888-207-0567 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Sniper Monkey will only commence work on a Project after receipt of 100% of the Project fee from the Client.
- The deposit paid to Sniper Monkey covers the cost of design work carried out as well as any admin work and communication with Sniper Monkey. The 100% money back guarantee is applicable till the approval of design phase by the Client. Once the design is approved, money will not be refunded to the Client.
- If the client cancels the order after purchasing a domain, we will deduct a domain fee of $15 from the refund amount.
- The unlimited design revisions offered by Sniper Monkey end when the client approves the design of the website. Design changes beyond this point are subject to additional charges.
Your Website Content
Except for material that we license to you, we do not claim ownership of the content you provide. Your content remains your content. We also do not control, verify, or endorse the content that you make available. You control who may access your content. If you share content in public areas or shared areas available to others you’ve chosen, then you agree that anyone you’ve shared content with may use that content.
Sniper Monkey Terms & Conditions
- The contract between Sniper Monkey and the Client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
- The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the Sniper Monkey confirmation order email.
- The Sniper Monkey order management system (https://orders.snipermonkey.com) will be the method of contact with regard to all communication for the website design & development. Access to the order management system will be provided to the Client on their registered email address after their order has been placed.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to inform us of any change in email address so we always have up to date email contact details. Sniper Monkey cannot be held liable in any way relating to communication issues if we are not supplied a valid email address. Sniper Monkey will acknowledge all emails within 3 working days. Our telephone support line is for website support issues only.
- If a customer’s conduct via telephone is considered unreasonable we will insist on email communication only. Sniper Monkey reserves the right to cancel a contract should customer contact be in breach of our anti-harassment policy (*). Calls made to and from our office are monitored and recorded.
- Sniper Monkey shall expect the Client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a website. This will include checking that the website/idea/business will operate legally. It is important that the website is not in any way illegal.
- It is important for the Client to keep in contact with Sniper Monkey throughout the entire Project. If a Client does not make contact for 2 weeks we will make up to 3 attempts to contact the client by email using the email address specified when the client place their order. If we do not receive a response to these attempts of contact the Project may be terminated, and the deposit will not be refunded. We will levy a $20 admin charge if the client later returns and wishes to continue work on their project.
- All websites developed and created by Sniper Monkey for the Client will be required to be hosted with Sniper Monkey. The monthly hosting costs will be clearly mentioned to the Client when start placing the order.
- Sniper Monkey owns all design and code of the website. If the Client wishes to move the website hosting away from Sniper Monkey, they will be required to pay a one-time website development fee of $499 before the website can be moved to a different hosting provider. Upon payment of this fee, Sniper Monkey will transfer ownership and the website code to the Client within 10 business days.
- Sniper Monkey will provide the Client with 1 free domain for a duration of 1 year, with every order placed with Sniper Monkey. The ownership of this free domain will belong to Sniper Monkey. The Client reserves the right to purchase the domain from Sniper Monkey at any time by paying the full cost of the domain purchase to Sniper Monkey. The cost of domain purchase will be shown to the customer before they purchase the domain through Sniper Monkey.
- Domain names which will be registered by Sniper Monkey, on behalf of the client, will belong to Sniper Monkey, unless the Client pays the amount paid to purchase the domain. Domains can be transferred to the Client on payment of this fee.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to renew their domain names when due. Domains registered by Sniper Monkey will be free of cost for a duration of 1 year. Costs for subsequent renewals will have to be borne by the Client. If a domain name expires, Sniper Monkey cannot be held liable for this. However, Sniper Monkey will make reasonable effort to contact the Client regarding domain renewal.
- Images will have been purchased by Sniper Monkey for the Client, unless the images have been supplied by the Client. Images purchased by Sniper Monkey are licensed only for use on the client website and are limited to no more than 15 images dependent on the size of the project.
- Where images used on the website have been purchased by Sniper Monkey on behalf of the Client, these images are strictly for use on the website only. Sniper Monkey is not liable for misuse of these images by the Client or any other person’s copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organizations.
- Sniper Monkey cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client’s business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed as a result of a service offered by Sniper Monkey. Where asked to provide search engine optimization for a Client, Sniper Monkey does not guarantee any specific placement or high ranking on search engines.
- Sniper Monkey does not take any responsibility for a client’s website rank on search engines. This also includes any potential website downtime that can occur. When updating, changing, and creating a client’s website, there could be a change in the websites search engine ranking.
- Sniper Monkey will provide the Client with an expected completion date for the Project (live on the internet) if requested. Sniper Monkey will endeavor to meet any given deadline, but do not guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete the Project by this date. The expected completion date provided by any employee of Sniper Monkey is purely an estimate.
- All images displayed on the Client’s website will only be used after authorization by the Client, and are the sole responsibility of the Client regarding usage and copyright. Should any legal issues or claims arise from the content or copyright of any images supplied by the Client or Sniper Monkey, they will be the sole responsibility of the Client. This clause excludes images which are provided by Sniper Monkey.
- Sniper Monkey has no control of or responsibility for, the content of Clients’ websites. In no way does the textual or image based Content of our Client’s websites constitute Sniper Monkey endorsement, or approval of the website or the material contained within the website. Sniper Monkey has not verified any of the materials, images or information contained within our Client’s websites and is not responsible for the content or performance of these sites or for the Client’s transactions with them. Sniper Monkey provides links or references to our Client’s websites solely for the convenience of prospective customers and intends that the links it provides be current and accurate, but does not guarantee or warrant that such links will point to the intended Client site at all times.
- Sniper Monkey reserves the right to place a small text or image link on the footer of the Client’s website that simply states the website was designed by Sniper Monkey and links to our company website.
- Sniper Monkey are not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files or information stored on its servers or individual PCs relating to a Client’s website. The Client is solely responsible for any information or files relating to its website.
- Sniper Monkey makes no claims that the contents of this website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside the United States & Canada. Access to this website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If this website is accessed from outside of the United States & Canada, it is done at own risk and the visitor is responsible for compliance with the relevant laws of the visitor’s jurisdiction. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of the United States of America. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website’s Content shall lie exclusively with the courts of the United States. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- SniperMonkey.com, at its discretion, reserves the right to refuse service to a customer, without providing a reason.” Customers will be refunded any amount they have paid to SniperMonkey when it is determined that SniperMonkey will not be proceeding with their order.
(*) Sniper Monkey will not tolerate any form of harassment against its employees from customers or third parties and we reserve the right to cancel a contract without refund in the event of unreasonable or inappropriate conduct. This includes threatening behavior and abuse directed towards our employees thereafter any further communication must be via postal mail only.